- 1.Cook penne until soft but keep semi firm
- 2.Once it is cooked, add a tablespoon of olive oil and mix through to allow pasta not to stick to each other.
- 3.Set aside and allow to cool.
- 4.Chop all ingredients roughly
- 5.Lightly fry peppers (optional)
- 6.Once pasta is cold, combine all ingredients and serve
No reviews for this Recipe
- 2 Cups of cooked penne
- ½ cup Irene’s Gourmet Feta cheese
- ½ cup Irene’s Gourmet Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Irene’s Gourmet Basil Pesto
- 1 cup mixed yellow and red peppers
- Handful Kalamata olives
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup wild rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil