- 1.Add +/- 2-3 tbsp olive oil to a pan and saute onions until translucent and just starting to brown.
- 2.Remove, saute carrots - sliced thin with a bit of dill and salt until al dente
- 3.Remove, add mushrooms (sliced) saute until just browning, remove (leaving water behind)
- 4.Remove, add a tbsp of oil if necessary - slice broccoli into thin slices and saute until al dente with a bit of salt and smoked paprika
- 5.Add spinach, put on the lid and switch stove off.
- 6.Notes: * Taste all individual veggies pre-stacking and season if necessary. * You can add garlic and chilli and onions should you wish to.
- 7.Blend the milk and cheese sauce powder together and spoon some into the bottom of a large oven dish - just enough to cover the bottom. Spread 4 lasagne sheets to cover the bottom.
- 8.Sprinkle 1/2 the onion and all carrots over this.
- 9.Now add another layer of lasagne sheets (3-4) cover with cheese sauce mix
- 10.Layer remaining onion and mushrooms and top with lasagne and cheese sauce and black pepper.
- 11.Layer spinach and layer with all remaining lasagne sheets and cheese sauce
- 12.Cover loosely with a lid of tin foil and let sit for 30 mins - 1 hour
- 13.Bake at 170 degrees for 2 hours (still covered)
- 14.Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese and smoked paprika
- 15.Bake at 180 degrees until the cheese is melted and browning
- 16.Serve with a salad.
No reviews for this Recipe
- 500g Lasagne sheets
- 1l Plant milk
- 1/2 cup Irene's Cheese Sauce Powder
- 2 Onions - roughly chopped
- 5 Medium carrots
- 2 Packets of spinach or 1 bunch of swiss chard
- 2 Punnets mushrooms
- 1 Broccoli head
- A dash of smoked paprika
- Olive Oil
- 1 Block of Irene's Meltme or Mozzarella cheese
- A bit of fresh dill