- 1.Cook the linguine (make sure the pasta is still firm enough to mix with a spoon or fork)
- 2.Fry the mushrooms lightly in olive oil
- 3.Boil the broccoli for a couple minutes
- 4.In a separate pot, warm up the plant milk and whisk in the Irene’s Gourmet Cheese Sauce Powder, whisk until smooth on low heat.
- 5.Chop HERBI VŌHR Macon up roughly
- 6.Add macon, mushrooms and broccoli to cheese sauce and stir until well combined. The cover for 5 minutes.
- 7.Add linguine and mix up until well combined.
- 8.Sprinkle pinch of black pepper and serve
No reviews for this Recipe
- 1 Handful raw Linguine pasta
- 40g Irene’s Gourmet Cheese Sauce Powder
- 4 strips of HERBI VŌHR Macon
- 1 punnet of baby button mushrooms
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 2 cups of plant milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pinch of black pepper