- 1.Slice the tomatoes into ¼ cm thick rounds
- 2.Cut the Meltme block in half so you have 2 semi squares, then slice both halves into thin slices
- 3.On a round plate, pack the tomato and Meltme slices (1 tomato, one cheese slice etc) around the edge of the plate to form a circle.
- 4.Dress with the oil, vinegar salt and pepper.
- 5.Now pour as much pesto as you like over the tomato and cheese ring leaving some of it showing
- 6.Fill the open circle in the centre with olives.
- 7.Serve as an appetiser or accompaniment to a meal.
No reviews for this Repice
- 1 packet Irene’s Gourmet basil pesto
- olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- salt & Pepper to taste