- 1.Bring milk, saffron, cardamom pods and salt to a boil in a closed pot
- 2.Once boiled, turn heat off and leave covered for 20 minutes to infuse
- 3.Open pot, add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- 4.Put yogurt and corns starch into a bowl, mix with a whisk until smooth.
- 5.Strain the milk mixture into the yogurt mix, discard the cardamom pods and leftover saffron bits and whisk until smooth.
- 6.Now divide the mixture into 6-8 ramekins
- 7.Place the ramekins in a deep baking dish, fill the baking dish halfway with boiling water.
- 8.Place in the centre of the oven and bake at 180ﹾ for +/- 20 minutes – until firm to the touch
- 9.Refrigerate overnight.
No reviews for this Repice
- 1 1/2 cups plant milk
- Pinch saffron
- Pinch salt
- 6 Cardamom pods, bruised
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tub Irene’s Gourmet cultured coconut (Coconut yogurt)
- 100ml corn starch mixed into 50ml water