- 1.Boil potatoes until semi-soft
- 2.Fry onions in the butter on a low heat to caramelise
- 3.Chop the spinach roughly
- 4.Use a 1/2 cup of Cheese Sauce Powder
- 5.Add to cold plant milk, blend well.
- 6.Slice the potatoes and layer bottom of an oven dish. - Season each layer.
- 7.Sprinkle over the caramelised onions
- 8.Add some corn and pour over some cheese sauce mixture
- 9.Add a layer of chopped spinach
- 10.Keep repeating the layers, add cheese sauce in process and top off with cubed original or herbed feta.
- 11.Place in oven at 180 degrees for about 30 - 40 minutes.
- 12.Serve while nice and hot!
No reviews for this Recipe
- 5 medium to large sized potatoes
- 1/2 cup corn
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup Irene's Gourmet Cheese Sauce Powder
- A few pinches Himalayan salt & preferred herbs and spices
- 1/2 cup SUNERGY original or herbed feta cubed
- 2 Medium sized onions
- 2 tbsp Irene's Gourmet Butter
- 4 Your choice of plant milk... e.g. Soya or almond