- 1.Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy
- 2.Add the cream cheese and the rest of the ingredients for the cream cheese and beat until smooth
- 3.Crush the digestive biscuits, add some melted Irene's butter. Spread and compact it in a baking dish. Add the cream cheese topping.
- 4.Combine all chocolate covering ingredients and beat until smooth. Add on top of the cream cheese mixture in any pattern you like.
- 5.Pour and let it set for a few hours.
- 6.Serve. Yum!
No reviews for this Recipe
- 1 cup Sunergy original cream cheese
- 30ml Irene's Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/8 tsp Guargum
- 1 tbsp Irene's Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 100g chocolate
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp water
- Base: Digestive biscuits (gluten free or other)