- 1.Defrost the Macon
- 2.Take out a strip of Macon and spread Basil Pesto onto the top side
- 3.Cut the cheese into about 1 ½ cm square blocks – place 1 block of cheese onto one end of the Macon.
- 4.Roll it up. Pin with toothpick/ skewer stick
- 5.Bake in an oven or airfryer at 180 degrees for 5-10 min or until the cheese is soft and Macon slightly crispy.
- 6.Serve immediately - great as an entrée - serve with crusted bread or as part of a cheese / snack platter.
No reviews for this Recipe
- 2 packs of HERBI-VŌHR Macon
- 1 pack Irene's Basil Pesto
- 1 block Irene's Meltme cheese